Sunday 17 February 2019

Just the beginning

Since we dont know each other, let me tell you who I am. I am just a girl who speaks her heart out here. My blogs will only be help if you need it. They can annoy you, inspire you and may be fix your broken heart. Its all upto you. I love to write which is why I am here, obviously!
I'm honest, blunt and opinionated. I strongly believe in relationships and in the magic it is capable of. So, basically you will see me talk about it a lot, get ready for it!
Well, we all have a story, don't we? We want to talk about it to someone who wont judge us for it, someone who will be patient and understand it maybe not advice us but just be a listener, for God's sake! But sadly, all of us don't have listeners, we don't really have someone to talk about just everything. We have friends, everyone does but do we really talk to them about anything we like. I know some of you might be in need of a listener, or a friend or a guide or just a help to talk about anything! You just want to pour your heart out sometimes!
 I am here for you guys!
ROSE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Must Have Travel Essentials

Travel essentials nobody tells you about. So, finally that much awaited trip you have been planning since like forever is happening, is...